Written comments can be made by letter addressed to the competent directorate managing the tax account. The correspondence address of the Directorate is given on the first page of the statement, but it can be found under the customer services menu item on the www.NTCA.gov.hu website. The comment must specify the tax category concerned, provide details of the discrepancy and include a copy of the tax return, the NTCA decision or payment receipt, and any other documents that support the adjustment or correction of the tax account.

Those who are obliged to use electronic administration can submit their comments on ePaper.

The comment can be made on the form "Comment on the tax account statement and the related late payment surcharge notice" sent together with the statement, which can be downloaded from the NTCA website under the Downloads-other/Data sheets, certificates, power of attorney templates section (Hungarian only) of the NTCA website.