If you have a comment, please contact the customer service. For the addresses and opening times of the customer services, see the first page of the statement, but the customer service search engine (Hungarian only) of the NTCA website is also helpful. The personal comment must be accompanied by the tax return, the NTCA decision or the payment receipt, as well as any other documents that support the settlement or correction of the tax account.